Flow Of Intelligence??

During a casual talk with one of my senior, he said jokingly “You are so stupid that I feel like reducing my intelligence level and that’s why I prefer to be with the people whose intelligence transcends with mine or higher.”
I felt pity on myself for what I’ve been afraid of always while talking to him, finally came out.

As long as I’ve known him, he is man possesses pristine heart, very pure and serene. I know he didn’t had any intention to hurt my sentiments either, he just said to add a little bit of humor and flavor to the conversation. But the turmoil goes on in my head for I know it was a bitter truth as well.

I’m dubious that the “flow of intelligence” too follows the law of thermodynamics, diffusion and osmosis; according to which the movement of molecules occurs from the higher potential to lower potential; from higher concentration to lower concentration. I wonder if it holds true about the human intelligence level. May be. I’ve absolutely no idea. During childhood, my mother used to tell me to live with the students who secure good position in class.

As for as my IQ is concern, I’ve been a good student throughout my academy, not Intelligent. I’ve been liked by my teachers and professors for completion of work and willingness to take up any task given to me enthusiastically. It’s not like that I’ve not put my efforts in studies. It might be possible that the intensity and efforts I used to put was not up to the mark. I agree.
During the preparation of CAT days, I used to go the classroom early morning, spending whole day screwing my head up for elusive problems of DI and LR. Despite putting my all brains, I was seriously not able to understand them. Tired, I had to take help of intelligent students. I remember whenever I used to take my problems to them, after seeing it for 2-3 minutes they were like…

“Oh! This is so simple………”

Wondered, I widen my eyes and tried to understand how simple the problem is for which I’ve been grudging for the whole day. Those guys were excellent. Just after having a glimpse to the problem they used to arrive at the conclusion that how that problem needs to be treated. The logic and the analysis behind it. I was lacking this approach, for me every problem was unique and so new though based on the similar concepts what we learnt. I realized since then that my intelligent level is lower, I fall under that group of people who have low potential, and I’m among those cells that are having low concentration.

I’m being tortured by the concept of “flow of intelligence” for I’m having the low level. Why God creates dumb people like me? For what purpose? Where is the place for us?
There are secured places for the students who score more than 90%. There are secured places for the ones who score less than 85%. Both are good, but there are innumerable students who scores between this 85 to 90%. They kept dwindling, become the puppets and ultimately remain of nowhere.
We are hapless people who are not able to live up to the expectation of the ones who are associated with us, as we don’t possess the intelligence level required to excel in any field. Its not only about me, it’s about all who make efforts and looses battle by a small margin. The major failures that are not able to accomplish the goals set for them. The onerous, frustrated, depressed people who pretend to be happy and show the broad smile, larger than the usual ones. Struggling with inner conflicts, fighting with the outer world to make their presence felt shatters them into small pieces. Some commits suicide, some takes the help of alcohol; some kept gazing and looses the charm of life. Some fatalist like me goes ahead, take whatever comes along willingly or unwillingly and believe that “The down arrives after the darkest period of night.”

However, I’ve learnt from the same person that Wisdom holds much more importance than Intelligence. Mental health should be eminent over Education and being true to one’s Heart with the consistency in Efforts is the best way to succeed in life at any front irrespective of the level of intelligence a person possesses. It is he, who helped me to discover the divine nature of “True, loud laughter” which has the magical power to make everything alive that surrounds us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How silly I was!!!

What if....

A letter which I loved..