A letter which I loved..

There was a time when I desperately wanted to happen this with me. I wished to stay in someone's eyes as a beautiful dream which is unspoken but loudly visible. Gradually time went and I grew up thinking this is bullshit. I came much ahead of this teen-age feeling of fantasizing love and being loved deeply by someone which is ethereal. At that time I received a love letter from one of my junior. I really have no idea, when and how he developed this feeling for me which has been transformed into this lovely mail. But, yes I felt nice, somewhere again it generated me that girlish feeling again, however I just don't want to spoil anything but this is one thing which I can say happened to me which has the power to make me smile for which I had yearned for, so what if it a bit late. Anyways, this one is for all those who dreams for something. Trust me sooner or later you gonna accomplish that. Needless to say it won't be as effective but still isn't it great that somewhere someone is there who keeps record of our wishes and grants it. Although process is slow but you can be sure of its accomplishment and relax. With this note, I want to share a lovely love letter that I loved a lot... Dear Suchi, Sometimes the world of imagination, dream (I am not using fantasy as that is really a very cheap word) flows and I am not able to stop that. Two days ago, my sister talked about a girl but I stopped her to tell anything. The bond which has developed between me and you does not allow me to think about others. I would have not shared my feelings to you but now you are more than a friend for me. And I believe you will take care of me at least being my good friend. Till now I have my own world in my dream. But now I am seeing you in all corners of my dream world playing a vital role. I am seeing your dream also verges with mine. You are trying to explore yourself, making your life enriched by enlarging your heart. We are seeing the world together. I am looking your reflection in water stream. You are throwing sands on me in the deserts of Jaisalmer. We are walking together under snowfall. You are singing a song sitting under a tree on the top of hill and I am listening you searching my whole dream in your sweet voice. We are staying away from the noise of metro city. We have started caring children. I am teaching mathematics and inspiring them for being strong, you are there to teach them how to live a beautiful life. Slowly our tree grows and many flowers blossom under our shadow. Suddenly you turned an old lady sitting alone and watching the tree trying to remember something. Suddenly many flowers come to you and you rejoiced those generous successful people paying due respect to you as mother. You turned towards me and I felt overwhelmed to see eternal satisfaction on your face. On that day I felt I have submitted myself to you completely and we have reached at the zenith of love. On that occasion I would have claimed that God has created me for you and only for you. I don’t know who empowers me to write such a sweet letter to you. But I couldn’t stop myself. Really by submitting my dignity, honor in your hand I am extracting power from you. But at any point, if your dignity getting hurt, just you tell me, your inbox will never get my name. I cannot stop writing but I will send it myself seeing your reflection in me. Your dear junior PS- please don't ask me guy's name. :)

Comments

trekntrolla said…
Hope, you find your dream boy and he's just about senior to you :P
Rimjhim said…
hehe... now that I've grown old but All proposals which I get is from younger ones's only. And they are really good, I wish I could control my age. :)
IndraBhushan said…
whos that guy dear... copied my words,ideas and feelings ;-) ...Any ways I would love to edit this with my name... will you share passowrd?? :D

Popular posts from this blog

How silly I was!!!

What if....