let's wake up for something new !!

There is a very touching story I came across while flipping the pages of “Times Of India” recently, which I want to share with you all.

There was a man walking towards his house satisfied with the day had offered to him. He was thinking, is there anything that has been left.. nope!! Almost done for the day. After a few hours he crossed a poor man begging on the roadside, asking for some money as he didn’t had anything from past two days. The man got furious over the creator. He directly went to the God, put a question in front of him.. How can you be so rude and affectionless? People worship you by thinking that you are so compassionate and love each and every thing that is there on earth. Why did not you do anything for the poor one’s who dies daily out of hunger?”

God whispered “I did, I created you!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How silly I was!!!

What if....

A letter which I loved..