This valentine's day I too found a new love....

It may sound cliché but love is in the air. Young hearts are ready to fly a new height with their beloved one, extremely busy in making the day memorable for every possible way of their reach. It feels nice to see a special charm on the faces of lovebirds. Girls are looking more beautiful and witty than ever. Streets are surrounded by red roses as if decorating the path of love, inviting everyone to enjoy the ride.

This time, when I was coming back to Delhi from Mumbai, all alone in train flooded with tears for feeling like getting detached with the very integral part of my life. I love Mumbai. Crossing the railway station of borivali, I had the saddest look of Mumbai, full of garbage and stinking materials. I was wondering what I love about the city this much that has established this unbreakable strong bond between us. Overloaded local trains, crying traffic jams, extremely heavy monsoons or people running short of time. Despite all odds I miss the city a lot. I miss the air, I miss the bandstand, I miss those rains which connects me with sky and make me feel swimming in the air, I miss the dhakkamukki and the marathi quarrels in the locals of ladies compartment. I miss the speed, the pace of the city. I miss everything, all good and all bad things about it. And I realize how it is being in love; we love the thing as a whole, not in parts. Its not like I love something about it. It is always I like something about it. We even love those things which we don’t like. And that’s why love is called as an absolute, complete in itself. I heard “love has the power to elevate a stone to the supreme.” Even the worst thing becomes most affectionate.

I’ve been too much preoccupied with the thoughts of Mumbai that I never opened myself for Delhi. I didn’t find anything interesting or lovable here. I was so reluctant to accept the city that everything appeared to me churlish here. Gradually I got an opportunity to roam around the city. I was compelled to think what is it which doesn’t allow me accept myself as a part of Delhi. People whom I met fortunately turned out to be supportive enough to develop attachment for them. I’m not deceived anywhere. Neither hurt by anyone. I got to see Delhi enveloped with beautiful flowers and flyovers from south-ex to northern part. Easily accessible transport services and last but not least the spellbound winter of Delhi. I’ve always wondered that how would I be able to survive in the extreme cold, but truly speaking I’ve never enjoyed this phase of nature ever in my whole life when the shivering cold winds penetrates your bones and goes directly to the veins.I understood how delhites admire winter with much of intensity.
The thing I’m yet to discover that more than half population over here doesn’t seems to connect them with the city. And that is why people seems hostile, irritated here. Very few, countable people I came across who loves the city in true meanings. Who finds itself theirs, who are proud to be a part of Delhi.This valentine’s a new love knocked the door of my heart. For some strange reasons a fondness initiated in my heart for the city, in fact I’m feeling like a new imperishable love starts growing within and I’m looking forward for it.And, I’m feeling good, for all those who are spending day with their valentine…
“The universe makes more sense when you have someone to share with” isn’t it………… :)

Comments

trekntrolla said…
Does beauty lie in the objects seen
Or lies in the eyes of the seer keen..

idiot agli baar se blog likhiye toh ..bata dijiyega..
wo toh i just hapnd to fall on it sumhw..dat i gt to see it..!!
or wud hv misd this beautiful creation..!!

Popular posts from this blog

How silly I was!!!

What if....

A letter which I loved..