Awaiting.....

Colours are very beautiful and have various messages to display. There are certain things which does not possesses colour but have the ability to paint a person from head to toe that reflects their beauty in his actions. Colours of joy, compassion, love, departure, pain, attachment and then detachment makes the canvas of life full of new shades, turn out to be so miraculous that heart long to live those moments again and again.


With the whistle of engine, his heart skipped a beat. Finally the time was over and he was leaving, not sure whether would be able to come back and cherish all those moments that had been occurred with him in the past five days. Only one wish prevails this time that if miracles do happen why not something as such happens which can take him back to those days. Few more moments of rejoice, his heart cries. But time is the only most powerful thing in this world. Everybody have to bow down to it. It rarely let human wants to be accomplished completely and when it comes to love of our own people “ye dil always maange more”

Morning was as usual; I woke up lazily and came to know that he arrived last night. I called up my little bro who is of course a young man, full of energy to explore the world. I wanted him to visit our home for two reasons, first I knew that with us he will rejoice his life and regain his smile and secondly it was festive season of holi. For years talking to him a streak of disappointment reflected every time whenever I talked to him. I call it disappointment, though I had observed it in many forms, sometimes as aggression, sometimes as attitude, sometimes seriously he opened his heart and confessed that he lost the ‘feel good’ factor. I loved him ever since I had met him for I know the fact that how much he respects and care for me although he never expresses it. He is a kind of man who possesses a very strange challenging eyes, “come on, look in, and figure out what’s in my mind, if you can”. However, I never need to try as I was always sure what all was going in his mind throughout the period he was with us. My little brother forgets everytime whenever he gazes at me with that challenging look that I’ve seen more world than him. Yes those eyes were longing for something, seemed like had not rested for so long and in search of a companion where they can reside and get the peace of the heaven.

He has got everything here. A fantastic as well as funny grandmother, caring parents, crazy friends and a little angel. ‘Little angel’ is someone, with whom no one can escape himself to fall in love with. She is most dear one in the family and I know the dispassion and innocence in her eyes certainly halted his thought process and they were healed. The language of the eyes are not spoken, the harmony establishes in silence, the affection blossoms and transforms into heavenly peace. What else one can wish for. Not his fault, being with this angel for so many years even I find the warmth and rest in her eyes and forgets all my problems whenever have a glimpse to them. The most innocent person if I know on the earth till now is she, with no manipulations and contamination in her heart. Everyone is so dependent on her that she appears the sole proprietor of the family and hence I call her little angel.

My champ has got a way to laugh out laud just for no reasons. Enjoyed lies behind truth and wondered how this family is driven so smoothly by this much madness. I know everyone in my family is of a peculiar character. Sometimes even I wonder how stupid we all are, but then, its better to be stupid and smile rather then to be wise and tensed.

I find myself very lucky to be surrounded by those people who care for me just too much. I’m blessed and sometimes wonder that what good I’ve done for which God has been endowed me so many of his angels to take care of me, make me smile and lift my mood whenever I feel low. My little bro is one of the person whom I find too close to me that I don’t hesitate to do anything with him, to say anything. I just remain me, no artificial etiquettes or formalities need to be shown and over and all above whenever I am with him I just don’t need to think much about myself. His ruling attitude and overconcerns regarding things as if he is most responsible person seems too funny at times but still I appreciate it because all it is just to protect us from getting harmed. I never dare to cross the bandstand on rocks, but I did this time and felt how it is to be on the top of the world, beyond words, beyond anything else. It gives a feel of a supreme, it just make you fall in love with yourself and compelled to take a sigh and say, “world is really beautiful”. Yes it is, one just needs an eye to appreciate it. Need a blank heart away from all kind of good and bad thoughts, and empty brain devoid of all intellects. It was simply marvelous, the greatest feeling, the greatest joy and greatest gift I can have. Whether it was gateway or hazi ali, siddhivinayak or bandstand, fashion street or station market…. Again I got to connect myself with everything which strengthen the bond which I share with the city and needless to say the imperishable charm and relaxing breeze of the city nourishes his smile too. And wow!!! He has a good smile too…..fresh, nascent and delicate as if the petals of a beautiful flower are just ready to open.

As every beginning has an end, the days had to fly with their pace and the last night came. I had the hint that it is going to be sleepless for my sweetu bhayi. He has endless thoughts about nothing I know. All that was just how life would take a turn tomorrow, just end of the journey here was unbelievable. Is there any way to prolong it a bit longer? Wish things would happen according to our desire but then the surprises must have lost their charm that way. Where is the place for nap in the eyes as they were filled with so much of love that every corner, every glance reflects the gratitude and requests by saying, ‘hold me here, forever”. It is the feeling, the desire to live at one place forever. It is the wish that time stops or slows down but…………………




Dear, we all miss you a lot, do take care of yourself and come back again :)


Comments

trekntrolla said…
sumtyms u really want to communicate what u feel about the moment , but as time wud have it, ur emotions empower ur dictionary to pen it down..!!

feels like i have my moment now..!!
trekntrolla said…
probably thats the span of life, but i really regret on missing my 20 yrs of life without such moments and such people..
dint know, human emotions have this colour as well..!!

Popular posts from this blog

How silly I was!!!

What if....

A letter which I loved..